Squire Patton Boggs presents a webinar focussing on key labour and employment issues affecting Australian employers and overseas employers with Australian operations.
On 27 September 2017 at 9.00 a.m. BST (UK) (10.00 a.m. CEST, 4.00 p.m. AWST, 6.00 p.m. AEST), Bruno Di Girolami will discuss:
- Business Immigration – An update on recent changes affecting the employment of foreign workers and the relocation of overseas staff to Australia
- Casual employees – The impact of the Fair Work Commission’s recent decision and the right to convert to permanent employment
- Leave entitlements – An update on the current position in Australia, including when overseas service may count towards long service leave entitlements
- Status of workers – Recent developments impacting labour hire arrangements in Australia
- Dismissing employees – Key considerations when dealing with termination of employment in Australia
The webinar will be a 50-minute presentation followed by a 10-minute online question and answer session.
Intended to help you manage labour and employment law risk across your international operations, the webinar will be of interest to both HR professionals and in-house counsel.
If you have not already pre-registered for this webinar, please register using the button – all fields are mandatory.
This webinar is part of our 2017 series focusing on the key labour and employment issues in countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the US.