Our Labour & Employment team issue a variety of materials throughout the year on a broad range of issues. Below is a selection of some of our highly regarded content.
Our global guides provide practical answers to key legal questions facing employers operating in a rapidly changing global environment. Please contact us for a copy of the full guides.
- Global Snapshot FAQs on Returning to the Workplace
- Global Guide on Employment Implications of the COVID-19 vaccination
- Global Guide on Overseas Remote Working
- Global Snapshot FAQs on Homeworking
Essential Legal Facts Guides
For many years, our Essential HR Legal Facts Guides have been among our most popular publications. These Guides contain all the essential employment law facts for the jurisdictions covered and make very handy reference tools.
- The UK
- Asia Pacific (Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Vietnam)
- Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, Slovakia)
- Western Europe (Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands)
Recent alerts and guidance
A selection of our recent alerts and guidance can be found below.
- UK Quick Guide on Bringing Employees Back to Work
- Vaccination Status and Changes to Self-Isolation Rules in the UK: FAQs
- UK Government to Introduce New Duty on Employers to Prevent Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Workplace View (Australia)
- Mitigating ESG Risk
- Employers in Saudi Arabia: Be Prepared – COVID-19 Vaccinations to Be Made Mandatory From 1 August for Employees to Attend the Workplace
- Analysis of President Biden’s American Jobs Plan
Webinars and podcasts
- Termination of Employment: Your Rights and Responsibilities as an Employer in Australia
- Get Ready for the Surge: Avoiding the Costs and Pitfalls of UK Employee DSARs
- UK Business Immigration Update: What You Need to Know About Post-Brexit Changes From 1 July 2021
- French Labour and Employment Webinar: The Future of the Workplace
- Taking the Lead Podcast Series