Our Labour & Employment team issue a variety of materials throughout the year on a broad range of issues. Below is a selection of some of our highly regarded content.
Our global guides provide practical answers to key legal questions facing employers operating in a rapidly changing global environment. Please contact us for a copy of the full guides.
- Global Snapshot: The Global Workplace
- Global Snapshot FAQs on Returning to the Workplace
- Global Guide on Employment Implications of the COVID-19 vaccination
- Global Guide on Overseas Remote Working
- Global Snapshot FAQs on Homeworking
Essential Legal Facts Guides
For many years, our Essential HR Legal Facts Guides have been among our most popular publications. These Guides contain all the essential employment law facts for the jurisdictions covered and make very handy reference tools.
- The UK
- Asia Pacific (Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Vietnam)
- Eastern Europe (Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, Slovakia)
- Western Europe (Belgium, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands)
Recent alerts and guidance
A selection of our recent alerts and guidance can be found below.
- Living With COVID-19: Key Employment Law Milestones in England
- People at the Centre
- 10 Important Facts About the 2022 Works Council Elections in Germany
- Contracts Reign Supreme – High Court of Australia Confirms Approach to Employee vs. Independent Contractor Debate
- UK Court of Appeal Gives Important Holiday Pay Ruling
- Spanish Labour Reform
- Saudi Arabia’s New Personal Data Protection Law – Key Action Points
Webinars and podcasts
- Labour and Employment: UK Core Webinar Programme 2022
- UK Employment Law Update
- Opportunities and Challenges for Employers Seeking to Collect and Monitor D&I Data in the Americas
- Global Webinar Series: Collecting and Monitoring Diversity and Inclusion Data