Our Labour & Employment team issue a variety of materials throughout the year on a broad range of issues. Below is a selection of some of our highly regarded content.
Our global guides and information for global companies provide practical answers to key legal questions facing employers operating in a rapidly changing global environment. Please contact us for a copy of the full guides.
- Global Snapshot – Hot Employment Law Topics for 2024
- Global Snapshot on Workplace Investigations
- Global Snapshot on Collecting and Monitoring Diversity and Inclusion Data
- Forthcoming Employment Law Developments in Europe: What Global Companies Need to Know
Recent alerts and guidance
A selection of our recent alerts and guidance can be found below.
- New Rights for Parents and Carers – Coming “Soon” in the UK?
- UK Government Announces Changes to Employment Laws “To Reduce Burdens” on Businesses
- The Definition of Bullying – Law or Just Politics?
- UK Government Issues Consultation in Response to Supreme Court Holiday Ruling
- UK Employment Law: Where Do We Currently Stand?
- Singapore Work Pass Regime
- Sexual Harassment: Unacceptable and the Responsibility of the Employer to Prevent
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Lessons from the Sporting Arena
- UK Supreme Court Gives New Holiday Pay Ruling
- Practical Tips for Working With Trade Unions in the Current Economic Climate
- What Will the UK Government’s Proposals for Employment Law Reform Mean for Your Business?
- Developments and Trends in Whistleblowing Webinar Series
- UK – Steering Your Business Through the Tough Times
- UK Webinar: Managing Long-term Sickness Absence
- UK Webinar: Supporting Neurodiverse Employees
- UK Panel Discussion: Mental Health and Suicide Prevention in the Workplace
- UK Webinar: Effective Performance Management
- UK Webinar: Handling Workplace Investigations
- Global Webinar Series: Collecting and Monitoring Diversity and Inclusion Data
- Employee and Other HR Data Under the California Privacy Rights Act
- The New UAE Labour Law: Everything You Need to Know
Please see a selection of our suggested podcasts below:
- Stay on Top of Employment Law Changes in Poland: Probationary Period and Additional Activity
- Stay on Top of Employment Law Changes in Poland: Transparency and Predictability
- Stay on Top of Employment Law Changes in Poland: Alcohol and Drug Testing