Squire, Sanders & Dempsey will present a complimentary labor and employment seminar on September 14. This seminar will provide participants with an understanding of the essential characteristics of employment laws in China, Germany and the UK.
- An overview of UK and EU employment laws with an emphasis on Germany
- What businesses should know before hiring employees in China
- The greatest risks in international employment laws
- How to proactively navigate the risks and benefits of having international employees
- Recent changes to employment laws in China, Germany and the UK
The seminar is at 8:00 am EDT; Noon GMT; 1:00 pm BST; 2:00 pm CEST. It will be followed by optional one-on-one personal consultations, which are available to participants by request.
A webinar option is available for those who cannot attend this program in person. Dial-in information for the webinar will be provided to registrants prior to September 14.