As part of Squire Patton Boggs’ ongoing focus on COVID-19 pandemic challenges and opportunities, on November 5, 2020 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern, William J. Kishman and Laura Lawless of the firms’ Labor & Employment Practice Group will host an hour-long discussion aimed at healthcare employers that will focus on some of the key issues that are front and center in this sector, including:
- Managing unique telehealth obligations relating to employees;
- New guidance on leave obligations for healthcare employers under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and other laws;
- Practical guidance for shift structuring, layoff recalls, and other operational changes related to COVID-19;
- Avoiding unexpected pitfalls concerning remote workers;
- Hotspots for COVID-19-related litigation and how to avoid them;
- Impact of COVID-19 on union organizing, employee complaints, and other protected activities;
- Managing COVID-19-related safety obligations in the healthcare setting; and
- Future developments to monitor regarding the FFCRA, vaccines and other key areas.
We hope you can join us for this special opportunity to hear from these industry experts on these developments. Registration is available at this LINK.