Squire Patton Boggs presents a series of webinars focussing on the key labour and employment issues in countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the United States.
Presented in English by our local labour and employment law experts, each 60-minute webinar comprises a 50-minute presentation covering key “hot topics” in the featured jurisdiction, followed by a 10-minute online question and answer session
Intended to help you manage labour and employment law risk across your international operations, the webinars will be of interest to both HR professionals and in-house counsel.
- The latest developments in collective redundancy proceedings (including the Coca-Cola and Tele Madrid cases)
- Recent changes to statutory severance payment obligations
- Employee rights when a collective wages agreement ends
- Personal privacy at the workplace – employee and employer rights
- Bonuses and stock options – the current position
- Immigration update – new ways to obtain work visas and residence permits in Spain
- The right to strike in Spain in light of the threatened end-of-season strike by “La Liga” professional footballers
- Amendments to the Spanish Criminal Code –the compliance issues for employers
- The impact on Managing Directors of changes to the legislation regulating share capital companies