Squire Patton Boggs presents a series of webinars focussing on the key labour and employment issues across Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the United States.
Presented in English by our local labour and employment law experts, each 45-minute webinar comprises a 30-minute presentation covering key “hot topics” in the featured jurisdiction, followed by a 15-minute quick-fire online question and answer session.
Intended to help you manage labour and employment law risk across your international operations, the webinars will be of interest to both HR professionals and in-house counsel.
On 30 June 2015 at 4 pm BST (UK) (3 pm GMT, 5 pm CEST, 11 am EDT), the featured country is the United Kingdom. Join David Whincup and Annabel Mace from Squire Patton Boggs’ London office who will provide updates on:
- Holiday pay and overtime/commissions: the implications for employers of the recent UK and European cases
- The recently-introduced Shared Parental Leave regime – key points
- The “Woolworths” case and how it impacts on collective redundancy consultations
- Recent Business Immigration developments
- What the newly–elected Government has in store on the labour and employment law front