Recent significant changes to French employment law brought about by the “El Khomri Law“ (Loi Travail) – which was published earlier in 2016 – will materially affect all businesses with operations in France, particularly those that are unionised.
On 25 January 2017 at 4.00 pm GMT (5.00 pm CET, 11.00 am EST, 8.00 am PST, 9.00 am MST), we will present a webinar to take you through the key changes, including:
- the revised in-house collective negotiation rules.
- the new definition of economic dismissals.
- forthcoming changes to the procedures that employers must follow when dismissing on fitness to work grounds.
They will also cover:
- the latest implementation decree of the “Macron Law”, dealing with the introduction of an indicative scale of damages for unfair dismissals in the Labour Courts.
- key 2016 case law that employers should keep in mind.
The webinar will be a 50-minute presentation in English followed by a 10-minute online question and answer session.
Intended to help you manage labour and employment law risk across your international operations, the webinar will be of interest to both HR professionals and in-house counsel.
If you have not already pre-registered for this webinar, please register using the button – all fields are mandatory.
This webinar is part of our 2017 series focusing on the key labour and employment issues in countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the US. Further details on the 2017 programme will be available in January.