Squire Sanders presents a series of webinars focussing on the key labour and employment issues in various countries throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States.
On 11 July 2013 at 11.00 am EDT (3.00 pm GMT, 4.00 pm BST (UK), 5.00 pm CEST) the featured country is the United States. Join Susan DiMickele from Squire Sanders’ Columbus office and Lew Clark from Phoenix who will discuss the following topics:
- Key employment cases pending before the US Supreme Court and how those cases will affect US employers.
- Tips for US employers preparing for the Affordable Care Act.
- Developments in US disability discrimination law and complying with new Americans with Disabilities Act requirements.
- Latest developments involving the National Labor Relations Board and the impact on all US employers, both union and non-union.
- Key developments under the Family Medical Leave Act.
The main webinar presentation will last 45 minutes, followed by a 15 minute question and answer session.