Squire Patton Boggs and pre-employment screening specialists ADP present a webinar focussing on the common issues arising at the start of the employment process.
On 10 October 2017 at 4.00 p.m. UK time, David Regan and Annabel Mace from Squire Patton Boggs and ADP Pre-Employment Screening Manager Kevin Stone will consider:
- Pre-employment screening
- Why do it?
- When is it permissible?
- What are the risks?
- Good screening practices
- Immigration and visa issues
- What obligations are there on employers to ensure staff have the right to work in the UK?
- What does Brexit mean for prospective employees from the EEA?
- Key legal pitfalls
- Discriminatory job advertisements
- What not to ask at interview
- Common mistakes employers make
The webinar will last for 60 minutes – including an online question and answer session – and will be of interest to HR professionals, recruiters and in-house counsel.