Join Gregory Wald and Annabel Mace for an insightful and comprehensive webinar reviewing recent changes and trends in US I-9 and UK right to work rules and regulations on Wednesday, October 18, from 8:30 – 9:45 a.m. PDT / 4:30 – 5:45 p.m. BST.
This webinar brings together legal experts in immigration and employment verification law to provide you with valuable insights with the following:
- Recent changes to the US I-9/employment verification process, including phase-in of the newly designed Form I-9 and implementation of the remote verification option
- An update on the latest UK right to work regulations in the post-Brexit environment
- Technological considerations, including implementation of electronic I-9 systems and cautionary tales relating to use of AI tools triggering immigration discrimination exposure in the hiring process
- Strategies and insights for maintaining compliance, including record-keeping best practices
- Q&A session with our panel
Whether you are an HR professional, legal counsel or a business owner, this webinar equips you with the knowledge and strategies needed to effectively manage cross-border hiring and compliance within the US and the UK. This program is approved or pending CLE for 1.25 general hour in AZ, CA, CT, FL, NJ and NY.