Squire Patton Boggs presents a webinar to discuss key labour and employment hot topics affecting employers in the UK.
On 6 June 2018 at 3.00 p.m. GMT (4.00 p.m. BST (UK), 5.00 p.m. CEST, 11.00 a.m. EDT, 8.00 a.m. PDT) David Whincup and Annabel Mace will focus on:
- What is in store in 2018?
- Gender pay gap reporting – What the published reports tell us and what they do not
- General Data Protection Regulation – Key implications for UK employers
- Tax treatment of termination payments – Overview of the changes
- Sexual harassment in the workplace – Practical steps that employers can take
- Business immigration – The latest on Brexit for EU citizens in the UK, followed by a brief Tier 2 sponsorship update
The webinar will be a 50-minute presentation, followed by a 10-minute online question and answer session.
Intended to help you manage labour and employment law risk across your international operations, the webinar will be of interest to both HR professionals and in-house counsel.
If you have not already pre-registered for this webinar, please register using the button.
This webinar is part of our 2018 series focusing on the key labour and employment issues in countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the US.