After the recent high-profile deaths of Black Americans due to police use of force, discussions of systemic racism are now front and center in all organizations. Please join Squire Patton Boggs partners Carmen Cole, Meghan Hill and Katharine Liao on Thursday, July 23 at 1 p.m. EDT for an open and candid discussion about the issues employers are facing in the current environment and how to address them practically and lawfully.
- Demonstrating care for BIPOC employees
- How to address various types of employee conduct on social media
- How to manage and respond to leave of absence requests
- Reconciling value statements with legal obligations
- Strategies for addressing implicit biases
Register at this link.
This program is pending 1.0 hour of ethics, elimination of bias or diversity credits for AZ, CA, FL, GA, NJ, NY, OH and TX.