Please join us for a webinar when we will discuss the impact of recent key changes to the Labour Laws across the Middle East region. To help your business prepare in advance, we will also consider potential developments on the horizon from a labour and employment law perspective.
On 26 April 2017 at 9.00 a.m. BST (UK) (10.00 a.m. CEST, Noon GST (UAE)), Sarah Lawrence, a partner and a labour and employment specialist in our Dubai office, will focus on:
- Nationalisation requirements, looking particularly at the UAE and Saudi Arabia
- Further proposed changes to Nitaqat in Saudi Arabia
- Changes to the Labour Law and kafala system in Qatar
- New requirements for terminating local nationals in Saudi Arabia
- Potential changes to maternity laws in the UAE
- Changes forecast for the Oman Labour Law
The webinar will be a 50-minute presentation in English followed by a 10-minute online question and answer session.
Intended to help you manage labour and employment law risk across your international operations, the webinar will be of interest to both HR professionals and in-house counsel.
If you have not already pre-registered for this webinar, please register using the link below– all fields are mandatory.
This webinar is part of our 2017 series focusing on the key labour and employment issues in countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the US.