Squire Patton Boggs presents a series of webinars focusing on the key labour and employment issues in countries throughout Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and the United States.
Given in English by our local labour and employment law experts, each 60-minute webinar comprises a 50-minute presentation covering key “hot topics” in the featured jurisdiction, followed by a 10-minute online question and answer session.
Intended to help you manage labour and employment law risk across your international operations, the webinars will be of interest to both HR professionals and in-house counsel.
On 22 June 2016 at 3.00 pm GMT (4.00 pm BST, 5.00 pm CEST, 11.00 am EDT, 8.00 am PDT), the featured country is Belgium. Nathalie Lucas from our Brussels office will provide updates on:
- Key legislative developments and trends:
- Modernisation of the Belgian employment market
- Business tax incentives to promote job creation and increase spending powers
- Retirement and early retirement
- Hot topics:
- Personal privacy in the workplace
- Practical steps for employers when dealing with strikes
- Terminations including statutory severance and collective redundancies