On 24 January 2013 at 2.00pm GMT (9.00am EST, 3.00pm CET, 10.00pm WST), our featured country is the UK. Paul Oxnard and Morna Mackenzie will discuss:
- What business interests can a company protect?
- Remedies – what can you do if an ex-employee breaches his restrictive covenants?
- What effect has social media had on restrictive covenants?
- A practical case study – tips for protecting your business.
- Making your contract terms stick.
The main webinar presentation will last 45 minutes, followed by a 15 minute question and answer session.