In 2013, Squire Sanders is presenting a series of webinars focusing on restrictive covenants around the globe. These webinars will provide participants with an understanding of the basic principles of restrictive covenants in different jurisdictions.
On 7 March 2013 at 9.00am GMT (5pm WST, 6pm JST, 8pm EDT) our featured countries are Australia and Japan. Dominique Hartfield, Anna Elliott and Sayaka Kasahara will discuss:
- What business interests can a company protect?
- Making your contract terms stick.
- Remedies – what can you do if ex-employees breach their restrictive covenants?
- What effect has social media had on restrictive covenants?
- A practical case study – tips for protecting your business.
The main webinar presentation will last 45 minutes, followed by a 15 minute question and answer session.